Monday, November 2, 2009

About the blog name

Many of you might be wondering about the name "save the ladybird", and while I do not have a great answer the answer is; I have always loved ladybirds (ladybugs) , and always feel myself quite fortunate when I see one.
I was out for lunch a couple of days ago w/ some friends and found one inside the restaurant, I was mortified that they were wanting to squish it, after I rescued it from them I set it free outside in the safety of a potted tree.
On Sunday morning I happily showed my husband another ladybird inside our house, he too wanted to squish it, but after a discussion common sense prevailed and the ladybird was allowed to remain in the safety of our house.
So that is the reason behind my blog name and next time you see a ladybird you will think of me. :0)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I definitely will. Ladybirds are cute. Great to see your blog. Keep the stories coming!

    ReplyDelete

is there a Veterinarian in the house?

is there a Veterinarian in the house?