Thursday, October 21, 2010

Excited


I am so excited and looking forward to this weekends agility trial.
It will certainly be an adventure as I will be staying on site (at a horse barn) in a box stall with my friend, her 2 dogs and my three dogs.
I don't typically rough it, usually my idea of camping consists of a 5th wheel complete w/ solar panel for electricity for essentials ie: hairdryer and a full bathroom w/ shower.
Needless to say that although there is electricity and bathrooms on site there will be no showers or hairdryers on this weekend trip. ugh!
It will also be my first trip traveling w/ all 3 dogs, (Massey is the only one competing but I thought I'd bring the other 2 for socialization.) which can be an adventure all on it's own.
This will be Massey's first indoor trial and as she gets easily distracted in new settings I am not overly confident on how she will perform however I am super excited about it and hopefully that will rub off on her.

1 comment:

  1. I hate to break it to you, but this is hardly roughing it! LOL

    ReplyDelete

is there a Veterinarian in the house?

is there a Veterinarian in the house?