Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cowley fun obd/rally fun match

On Sunday there was a fun match for both obedience and rally-o in Cowley. Allot of my dog friends were going and I thought that I'd take my 2 along just for fun.


While I know they are no where near ready to compete it is always good to get them out in new places for training.


I entered Esmae in novice obedience and I was pleasantly surprised with how well she did, I decided not to do the whole exercise as I did not feel she was ready for the stand for exam.


I was very pleased with her healing, although looking back at the photos I can see she is lagging a bit. I am really looking forward to competing with this dog
Thanks to Sarah for taking the pics
.







I entered Massey into the novice rally-o, I was getting myself nervous as I don't really know the rally-o signs, like at all!, so to begin with Massey was a little distracted, but once I calmed down in the ring and she realised we were really just healing she did very well, we even got a nice healing comment on our score sheet from the judge.
I have always wondered if I would ever get an obedience title on her but now I think that it is in fact possible.

2 comments:

  1. YES IT IS POSSIBLE!!! Massey did great, she was really focused on you, and Miss Esmae, well she is just too cute and doing sooo well too!

    ReplyDelete

is there a Veterinarian in the house?

is there a Veterinarian in the house?