Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New camera




I got my new camera yesterday.
I had to really think and think about buying it, it is a great camera and comes highly recommended both from reviews online and through my photo savvy friends.
It was however not cheap and I have had a lot of big purchases lately, plane tickets to Texas,Hawaii and horse mats to name but a few.
The deal was a good one and I thought that I'd really regret going on holiday w/out a good camera, so... I bit the bullet and got it.
The camera is a canon rebel T1I.
I love it! I took it out today to get some pics of the dogs and even though I haven't really acquainted myself w/ it, i think I got some decent photos, much sharper images than my old point and shoot.
I took so many photos that before I knew it my card was full, I will have to buy and bring a spare w/ me every time I go out on a photography shoot now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

is there a Veterinarian in the house?

is there a Veterinarian in the house?