Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Scousie


My husband has been away the last little while, this is usual for his job, and it has given me time to go through some photo albums , and in doing so I came across this photo I had taken of my Old English Sheepdog "Scousie", this particular picture I took while we were on one of our beach walks, I think of it as the windy day photo shoot.
Little did I know what real winds actually felt like, on Vancouver Island we didn't get winds as bad as southern alberta does.
My family has always had a dog, an OES, to be exact, my dad used to show ours in conformation.
I still love the breed and would have another one in a heartbeat but I don't feel that they would fit into my lifestyle at the moment, maybe one day I will have another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

is there a Veterinarian in the house?

is there a Veterinarian in the house?